Tuesday, March 27, 2007

COM CRASH

So I kinda procrastinated on doing the most recent COM update. Sometimes my laptop wireless connection is slow, I leave COM open 24/7 and just didn't think it was all too important.

Well COM let me know just how important it was by giving me some silly error message and wiping out all my data!!!

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone suggest a back up system of some sort?

The good news, the oreo's have disappeared from my COM data base forever, but so has all the other good bits too.

Starting over!

2 comments:

HkGrace said...

You're too funny. Good for you for seeing the bright side-- a fresh start! This has never happened to me but I have feared it.

Deborah said...

Holy Cow Carolyn..I'd be freaked for sure. You've got a great attitude though

Here's Aaron's (The super-hero creator of COM) blog space..write him a comment and see if he can help

http://spaz.ca/

While you're at it, ask if there's a back-up option in the works?!?!