Friday, March 30, 2007

GRATITUDE


There are SO many things to be grateful for. I could make a list a mile long, but here I will post my CR gratitude.

I am grateful for:

Egg Whites
Almonds
Veggie Proteins
CR bloggers (you know who you are!)
Cron O Meter
Skinny Jeans that finally fit!


Okay so you get the idea. I am just feeling a profound sense of gratitude and learning that positive energy attracts positive energy. Keeping my spirits up and reflecting the negative keep me on a good CR track. Nothing worse that eating pizza because your boss pissed you off and you just felt crappy and "aw fuck it" all over.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling so grateful too! This is a great post, don't we all feel so appreciative of what this lifestyle has brought us, including a more positive outlook on life? ♥

Deborah said...

Nice post Carolyn!!! We have much to be grateful for!


Deborah

Anonymous said...

Indeed we do! :)

Deborah said...

Carolyn!??!?!?

Are you back yet?

We miss you!!

Hope your trip was fabulous!

D