Tuesday, April 10, 2007

RESURFACING, BUT NOT FOR LONG


No (but thanks for asking) I have not left for my vacation as of yet. I actually leave tomorrow bright and early and will return the following Thursday. HELLS YES, I am excited!!

Wrapping up the week and getting prepared for this trip have proven to be a bit time consuming, not to say that my mother's last minute visit had anything to do with that (HA!). Pabst is all good to go. He fortunately gets to go back home for a visit with his bio mommy and seems to be quite excited about that.

Good news. Since my digital camera got stolen, I have been a bit in the dumps and obviously a bit less colorful. My mom has loaned me her's, so get ready for beachy cool pics.

I agree with Deb. CR bloggie traffic seems to be a bit low. So give us a shout, ya'll! What's everyone been up to lately?? Anyone fallen off the CR wagon (slightly beginning to raise my own hand)?? Boyfriends? Husbands? School? Work? Tell it!

Yo Emily!!!! If you are out there, give us a sign. March 20th? That was like eons ago. Miss you and hope you are well!

Hazel, your once a week plan makes perfect sense. Blogger addiction is serious. As a matter of fact, I am thinking of starting a support group. No doubt, I will get addicted to the support as well. Sheesh!

For all the others; Deb, Christina, April, and other daily bloggers - Thanks so much for keeping the fire burning! I look forward to reading many more post.

Okay guys! Have a wonderful week and keep warm!

PS: April.....you need a vacation.....sure you don't want to hop in my suitcase?

4 comments:

Deborah said...

hey Lady! Silly me, you haven't even left yet

But this gives me a chance to wish you a wonderful vacation. You're going to a part of the world that will be spectacular. Beautiful beaches, palm trees, island culture and music. Yumm
Don't forget to copy your passport give it to someone stateside you can reach 24/7 and guard your documents while traveling.

Have a great time, we'll miss yoU!!!!

:-D

Robin said...

Ah, warmth! Enjoy it while you can. They're predicting *snow* here in Boston this week. Ughhhhhh!!!!!
Have fun!
R

Arturo said...

Hi Carolyn
I blog, but probably mostly about yoga. As regards falling of the wagon - I've been a good CRONie lately. Today, though I was exhausted from too much overtime on a project, and I overate cookies and had a slice of pie. However, I confessed to C-O-M (should we come up with a name for that - confessing to the master? any ideas?) and I didn't do much damage- went up to 1900 in calories when my normal is in the 1700 range. Not bad. But the sugar will make my body temperature go up, for sure. I don't blog about CRON so much because I eat basically the same daily. Wouldn't that be boring. A cut and paste of my C-0-M page looks basically the same daily.
Cheers,
Arturo

Ali said...

Hey Carolyn! Have a super vacation and post us some glorious pictures when you return! ali