Friday, August 17, 2007

New Introductions


Things in "food land" have been going good. I have been tracking all week, cut out all beer (only had vodka cocktails one night) and have been able to maintain a 1700-1800 daily calorie average.

I am happy with that, seeing as how far off track I had gotten. Almonds in hand, ready to battle the bulge!

Something else, I have not discussed with fellow bloggers (other than a couple and you know who you are) is my gender identity issue. Actually, it's becoming less of an issue as I allow myself to open up about it and portray my masculine identity to all.

I go by the name Calyb (Caleb) and am using non gender specific pronouns or male pronouns only. If anyone has links to my blog, please correct my name and when speaking to me or addressing me directly, again, I would prefer either non gender specific or male pronouns.

This is a change in my life that may take people time to adjust to and I am open to that. I am also aware that some people may disagree with it and not support me and that is fine. I welcome all into my life.

Thanks for letting me share. Happy blogging!

4 comments:

cc said...

hey, are you still journeying to d.c. occasionally? i stopped blogging, but i'm still CRON-ing (in a more relaxed way that is working out better for me) and would love to meet up!

cat

Deborah said...

Well blow me over! I'm glad you are feeling more comfortable with these changes.
As always,
;-D

Amy said...

Thought I'd post my support to. I'm a firm believer in "to thine own self be true". I've changed your link on my blog. Hope things continue to go well for you - I'll still be reading . . .

Amy

Robin said...

Hey Calyb,

I changed the link on my site as you asked. No problem at all. As always, you have my full support.

Glad you're back!
Robin