Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BLOGGER ARG!!!

Okay so I had some blogger trouble last night. For all those that glanced at the same post 100 times, sorry. All should be fixed at the moment.

You know I have something that I would like to BITCH about. Doing nutritional research is NOT all that easy. I am usually known amoung my circle of co-workers and friends as the internet reasearch guru, but with nutrition, food, supplements, diet related stuff, it's just not easy.

My personal opinion is because our markets are absolutely saturated with diet gimicks and crap. When you just google a topic, no doubt 90% of what you pull up is going to be a sale item; books, recipes, supplements, just plain fad CRAP!

No wonder we as American's are so dumb when it comes to the basics of nutrition. Good, reliable information is hard to find. Who knows if what you are reading is a reliable source or just some fad diet crap.

I have to stick to books that come recommended. Okay, Library Saturday 9:00 AM SHARP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Carolyn! That's how I felt today too- I have a bit of CRON research to do- and not really looking forward to it..

Take care!