Thursday, January 25, 2007

GLOBAL JUSTICE, NOT WAR!!!

Okay so this is NOT a political post. Just want to you all this weekend I am hopin down to DC for the Peace Rally. Meeting up with my mom and aunt. They are driving up from NC. I am totally stoked about going.

First big rally in DC for me. Staying right in Dupont Circle. Making posters tonight at home!! I am packing tonight so I can leave straight from work. I am a bit proud of myself (I am such a bragger). I am also packing some awesome CR treats. Every day stuff, almonds (pre measured and bagged up separately), yogurt, and mega muffins. I am just really excited that I am taking the time to really change my habits.

The one habit that has not changed; bars. Went out last night for a "hot second" or what I thought was going to be short and got convinced to go for "lesbo night" at another local bar. Had a blast, didn't get too crazy, but got home WAY late. WAY late. So work is a bit of a drag today. I ran out the door this morning without my usual fixin's of egg whites and soup, but my food intake is fine and I will have a great homemade dinner when I get home.

Short post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean you can't make it to the New York CR meeting either?

I hope you have a great time at the rally! Peace is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read that you're going to be part of a peace rally (and you're making posters!). What a wholesome and cute image- you at a peace rally with all your little healthy treats and snacks pre-measured out!

You're doing such good work!