Monday, January 08, 2007

MONDAY NUMBERS:

Energy 519.8
Protein 32.2
Fat 9.0
Carbs 72.7
Fiber 12.3
Water 109.00

There's the basics. My vitamins are really down. I havent had my daily mega muffin, so that is my snack while I fix a late dinner. This day has gone by SO fast, that I would usually have had it by now, but havent even thought about it. That may be also because my hunger cravings are basically non existant now. YEE HAW!!

Some of my minerals are looking good though. Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Selenium. I am out the door in just a sec. I was going to try and post my totals for the day, but really need to do a fridge hunt (and a weekly grocery list) before I can be absolutely sure how the night is going to end.

You know I am really starting to believe that CR can really be for me. The first time I took a stab at this back before Thanksgiving, I just knew I was going to not be 100% during the holiday's. Guess I set myself up. But, the last week has proven great, with the normal ups and downs of daily life. I feel confident that at least I can over come the biggest FEAR of any critic; starving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Carolyn,
Your blog was actually not one of the newbies' blogs I was referring to. Yours I found actually very interesting to read. I didn't even realize you were a newbie croner too until now. Stupid me. The gaydar worked, I guess.
I like your blog.
love,
z.

April said...

I hope you ate a big dinner... you scared me when I saw 500 something as your calories for the day!

Glad you're enjoying the muffins!

a

Calyb said...

Don't worry, April. I had my mega muffin snack at the office and had a beautiful hot n spicey chicken breast in the broiler tonight with some sauteed mixed veggies. It was delicious. For dessert, I have some mixed berries with some flax oil. I posted prematurely I guess, but my COM is on my desk top at work. I think I will start taking my lap top too and fro again, so I can tally up all day and post correctly at night. I am much better when I can add things in as I go. :) Made double dinner for lunch tomorrow!! Thanks for checking in!