Thursday, January 04, 2007

Okay so yesterday was not that bad of a CR day. That was until I went out to a business meeting at a local bar. Only a 26 year old with too much resposibility would be careless enough to take employees out to a bar to sign contracts. Enough said!

The day really didnt go that bad. Up until the time of my meeting my numbers for the day were looking quite good. I was around 900 total calories and had had a mega muffin, so my vitamins and minerals were looking good and most everything was balanced. A little light on the protein, so on the way to the meeting I stopped and grabbed an egg white omelet with onion.

At the bar, post meeting, I pounded quite a few Vodka's. I looked up the nutritional info online before I left. I drink it straight over rocks, so didnt have to worry bout mixers. I read around 69 calories per ounce. My bartender friend was pouring me only an ounce at the time, but I bet I had around 5 or 6. HEY! I was there for hours!

So I know I went over my 1200-1400 calorie a day goal, but overall I know the day was still a winner. At least I didnt do my usual pizza and beer routine.

So, I see some people posting their 2007 goals on their blogs. I think I will do the same. Actually I had them all written out already. I am reading a book titled, "Eat That Frog". Basically it helps you to draw an outline of your goals and see what the biggest "frog" or obstacle you have in life is and how to over come it, step by step. Okay, call me dorky. It wouldnt be the first time. I enjoyed the book and I also enjoyed going through the step by step process of writing my goals out. It's a great exercise and I am going to continue to do this periodically.

So the long awaited list:

  1. Drop 30 lbs.
  2. Fully quit smoking
  3. To work towards clear skin
  4. Make 100K
  5. Complete 15 credits at school
  6. Maintain a GPA of 3.8
  7. Increase my sales team by 50%
  8. Follow my business plan accurately and efficiently

So, some pretty dorky stuff, but my goals are important to me. It's important to me to concentrate on bettering my overall health and life and to stop destroying myself emotionally and physically. I am excited about the new year. I am excited about my new CR lifestyle and my new CR cronies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn! I found a link to your CR blog from Amy's. Your top 3 resolutions for this year are just like mine. If you're interested in newbie blogs, I'm at www.christinascrjournal.blogspot.com. I look forward to your future updates! Have a good weekend, Christina.