Saturday, February 03, 2007

AD LIB?

Okay so this week overall was not a great CR week. In my previous post I gave the run down of my weekly events. These events have proven to be quite a challenge for me and my CR lifestyle. I didn't do BAD, but this week was not great by any means either. I am sure my caloric intake was low, but not nearly as nutritious as it should be and I can feel it. Basically, I feel a little fuzzy brained, unfocused and exhausted. I also just feel kinda down. Not necessarily because I feel like a CR failure, but just down. Work is stressful right now, school is stressing me out, taxes, money, etc....

I do feel bad that I didnt enter all the info into the COM. I really wanted to do that, so I could have a good 30 day summary. I have to back track like 2 days, and that's not easy. You always forget something. So, do what you can and move on!

The silver lining to everything is I get my pup (Pabst) today. He is going to the vet for shots with his foster father this afternoon and after that, he is coming home to moma! I am so stoked. This whole month I have been gearing up for him. I even got rid of two peices of furniture to make room for his over sized kennel! He will be a good addition in my life and I welcome the responsibility. I look forward to spending time with him at home, on walks around the hood, etc. I am going to enroll him in the community PUPS program where he will be able to mingle with other K-9's and help raise money to clean up the parks and make them more pet friendly. Not to mention the attention from all the neighborhood women that he will help create!

So, aside from the SuperBowl bash tomorrow, I am almost clear of my stressful social obligations. Please let me just say, they are not stressful because of finger foods, but the booze. Something I need to try and elliminate a bit out of my life, CR or not.

Tonight at home I am going to be testing a couple of new recipes for this weeks consumption. Let's see; all goes well and I will post some recipes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a puppy! Sorry I know I'm alittle behind on reading but horray! What kind of pup? And you got him from rescue :)

Horray !!!!

I hope you and the little guy are enjoying the winter cold :)

Warmly - J