Wednesday, February 07, 2007

REGAINING MY BALANCE

Okay so today is Weds. Day 5 with Mr. Pabst and he is adjusting and doing fine. So is mommy. I feel like I am getting back on track with my CR and my life as a whole is coming into balance again.

It's not that I fret or obsess too much about it as a whole, but CR is working for me in obtaining my weight goals and I want to stay on top of that. Something I havent told you all;

I'M GOING TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC FOR VACA ON EASTER!!!

I am so super stoked about going and I want to look and feel good about going to the beach!

So onward;

I have sort of come up with a new plan. Since I am having trouble in the mornings the most, I am from now on going to "skip" breakfast. I had already started doing this pre-Pabst because of just not being hungry. What I did was come to work, have my coffee and around 10:30 am, down my almonds. I think it is decent nutritionally and it really matches my natural hunger craving quite well. Then have a sensible lunch that is prepared the night previously and dinner at home. Possibly a yogurt and nut or seed snack and definitely my calcium chews mid day.

I think this is going to work well for me. I am just going to have to spend at least an hour a night planning the lunch and dinner meals well to make sure I am getting adequate nutrition.

Here is how today looks;

Morning:

2 16 oz black, no sugar coffees
1/3 cup almonds (a little larger than normal, but I waited too late and was famished)

Lunch:

One slice Turkey Meatloaf
Steamed Cabbage
Small Baked Sweet Potato (no salt)
12 oz. can diet coke

Dinner:

1 large serving of Chicken, White Bean, and Tomato Soup (428 calories)

So the totals look like this:

1086 Calories
87 g protein
102 g carbs
40 g fats

88% Vitamins
Slightly low on the B's and folate, so research to follow on how I can up that with dinner.

95% Mineral
Slight low on iron and potassium

So, looking up in the world of CR. I am feeling better about the whole thing.

EXCEPT;

Pabst is driving me crazy at work trying to knock the phone off my desk!!! Just kidding. He is just being playful and sweet!! More pics to come soon!

3 comments:

April said...

More puppy pics!

I hope you're not going to go that low on calories for days on end. you are a TALL PERSON!

a

Calyb said...

Hey, A. Don't worry shorty! I am a world class snacker and there are a few things missing, just wanted to outline the basics, but I love that you are a worry wart!

Robin said...

Ah, what I would give for a trip to someplace warm in the not-too-distant future. Good for you, hon!